Little Rock Juniors is always seeking individuals interested in coaching youth volleyball competitive or league teams. Individual should have a working knowledge of volleyball including prior or current involvement in the sport.
Qualifications, Responsibilities, Work Terms and Compensation:
- Individuals should have coaching experience with a minimum of two years preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work with youth athletes, parents and volunteers.
- Must be available to coach nights and weekends and travel to scheduled tournaments, which may be out of town or out of state during the months of November – April or June (depending on type of team assigned).
- Participate in coaches training and clinics as provided or arranged by the club or as required by USAV.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Pass background check and complete SafeSport training.
- Paid as an independent contractor commensurate with coaching experience. Must complete W-9 to receive payment and will receive 1099-MISC annually.
If interested, please complete this COACHING APPLICATION and email to Coach Van Compton at email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org